1) Line a small baking tin or container with parchment paper to help you remove the brownies later on (I used a 5 1/2” by 3” container)
2) In a food processor combine water through to apple purée.
3) In a separate bowl stir together the dry ingredients.
4) Add the dry ingredients to the food processor and process again until fully incorporated. You will have a very thick mixture.
5) Spread the mixture into the prepared container and smooth out the top. Refrigerate.
6) For the berry cream, blend the first five ingredients.
7) When smooth add the melted coconut oil and blend again.
8) Pour the berry cream on top of the brownie and refrigerate or freeze for a few hours. Use the parchment paper to remove from the container and cut into pieces.
Store in the fridge or freezer as the topping will melt if left at room temperature.